- The administrator of personal data collected through the store on the website: www.comtelgroup.pl is COMTEL Group spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. based in Brzesko, address: Plac Kupiecki 2, 32-800 Brzesko.
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, in particular the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services, and Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 in on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/WE.
- The service provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that he collects the following personal data:
- data collected actively:
- first and last name and / or business name (company name) of the entrepreneur under which it operates, User's name, e-mail address and password, which the User will use in the B2B System. Providing data is voluntary, however, necessary to use most of the B2B System services. The refusal to provide these data results in the lack of the ability to provide services by Comtel Group.
- - in order to contact the B2B System Operator, the User will be asked to fill out the contact form under which he will provide: name and surname under which he acts, e-mail address and contact telephone number. Providing data is necessary to contact the B2B System Operator, and refusal to provide them results in the inability to contact.
- Data collected passively (operational data) - data collected by the server or program to analyze customer behavior on the website during each User's visit, not requiring a user to provide them, eg IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.
- The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
- Entrusted personal data will be shared and processed only for the purpose for which it was provided to him. The data will be used to execute the concluded sales contracts and legal actions accompanying them, which are integrally related to the concluded sales contract. The data will also be used for:
- e-mailing information, advertising content related to the subject matter of the Comtel Group offer if the user subscribed to the newsletter or otherwise agreed to receive this information,
- for sending commercial offers addressed to user groups or the entire database of registered users, which may be related to the presentation of the B2B System or the offer of the B2B System, if the User has agreed to receive this information,
- to allow the user to log into the system,
- to answer the question - relates to data collected during the user's correspondence with Comtel Group;
- In certain circumstances and under certain conditions, Users have other rights including the right to access personal data, the right to correct or delete personal data, the right to limit processing, the right to transfer data and the right to submit a complaint as an administrator to the competent data protection authority personal information.
- If we process personal data on the basis of consent, such personal data will be processed only for the duration of the consent, which the data subject may revoke or limit at any time. If he does, we will stop processing personal data for purposes for which revocation or restriction is applicable.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. We do our best to protect data against unauthorized access by third parties and in this respect we use organizational and technical security measures at a high level, in particular we have introduced access control, which minimizes the effects of possible data security breaches. Access to personal data is limited by our employees. Employees are required to keep their personal data confidential and to comply with security measures to protect them. These employees are authorized to process personal data only on the basis of express instructions.
- Personal data provided in the contact form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- Contact with a person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users' personal data may be disclosed to external entities, ie:
- Processing entities to whom the Administrator entrusted the processing of personal data on the basis of an appropriate contract, e.g. IT service providers, acting on behalf of the Administrator if it is necessary to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party;
- state and judicial authorities, such as the police, prosecutors, courts or regulatory authorities - at their request and only to the extent required by law or to protect the rights of Administrator or user security, Administrator's employees and its resources;
- law offices and courts in order to enforce or implement the contract with the User;
- The User's data is not sent by default outside the boundaries of the European Economic Area or forwarded to international organizations. In the event of transferring data to recipients in third countries, the Administrator will use standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission within which the basic guarantees of data security of the User have been established.
- We try to minimize the period of storage of personal data that is no longer used. Please be advised, however, that this may happen for operational and technological reasons.
- The data will be processed for marketing purposes until the User withdraws the consent for such processing.
- As regards the performance of the contract or services, the data will be processed for the period in which the contract or services will be performed and provided by the Administrator and, in justified cases, upon their completion, but only if it is permitted or required under applicable law, e.g. processing for statistical purposes, billing or for claims. In this case, the data will only be processed for the period necessary to achieve the relevant objectives.
- We do not use profiling, which means that your data is not processed in an automated way to determine (estimate) your needs or personality traits. We do not collect additional information about You from other sources.
- The website uses "cookies". These are small text files sent by the web server and stored by the browser computer software. When the browser reconnects with the site, the site recognizes the type of device the user connects to. Parameters allow to read information contained in them only to the server that created them. "Cookies" make it easier to use previously visited websites.
- The information collected relate to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and verify how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user behavior on the site.
- Our website uses the following cookies:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- „Functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
- "Statistical" cookies, enabling providing the Customer with anonymous statistical data that allow to identify the way users use the websites.
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting "cookies" by changing the settings in the web browser. The instructions for managing "cookie" files are available in the software (web browser) settings, and available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
- Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained
Information on access to the B2B
platform will provide:
Tel. +48 14 68 63 790
Tel. mob. +48 796 696 694
platform will provide:
Tel. +48 14 68 63 790
Tel. mob. +48 796 696 694